The Brigade Sports Complex (BSC) fitness center is comprised of 6200 square feet of state-of-the-art Life Fitness and Hammer Strength equipment including elliptical machines, stair climber, stationary bikes, treadmills, combination racks and more. In addition, the facility boasts a 2000-square foot exercise and aerobics studio, day-use locker rooms, and showers.
Only Authorized Patrons and Guests can use the Fitness Center. Everyone must check in at the main lobby front desk and show proper identification before using any facilities at the Brigade Sports Complex.
- Authorized Patrons
- Active Duty Military – All Branches & Reservists
- Retired Military
- Department of Defense Civilians and Retired DoD Civilians
- U.S. Naval Academy DoD Faculty and Staff
- Surviving Spouses and Dependents (with ID) of above
- Employees of the Naval Academy Athletic Association and their Dependents
- Employees of the Naval Academy Alumni Association and Foundation and their Dependents
- Current members of the Brigade of Midshipmen have unlimited guest privileges for the fitness center, and up to 3 guests for tennis.
- Guest policy is limited to 3 guests for each Authorized Patron for tennis, fitness, and program offerings.
Empowerment, Perseverance, Discipline
Stay Informed & Stay Ahead
The Brigade Sports Complex and the surrounding area are located on a U.S. Navy Installation. Accordingly, only the Commanding Officer (CO) has the authority to authorize alcohol consumption in and around the Brigade Sports Complex. There are a few pre-approved locations where alcohol may be consumed, provided the Naval Academy Business Service Division (NABSD) is operating and/or has been contracted for a catering event. All NABSD business operations involving the serving of alcohol requires a certified Controlling Alcohol Risks Effectively (CARE) NABSD employee. Lastly, tailgating is prohibited in and around the BSC unless authorization is provided IAW COMDTMIDNINST 1531.1. For additional details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MIDN – Free
- Authorized Patrons – Free
- Guest/Non AP – $5 (with AP)
Fitness Studio Class Fees
- MIDN – free
- Authorized Patrons – $5/class
- Guest/Non-Authorized Patrons – $10/class
Multi-class discount packages available at the Front Desk
6200 sq ft of state-of-the-art Life Fitness and Hammer Strength equipment.