If you attempt to connect to the Barber/Beauty Shop Scheduler using Chrome and receive a grey, ‘sad face’ screen within the usnabsd.com web site, please try the following:
- Go to our login page directly, using the following link: https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/7qc9ltx6/
- You will receive an error, “Your connection is not private.”
- Toward the bottom of the screen, click on the word, “Advanced.”
- On the next page, click on “Proceed to Appointment-Plus.com (unsafe).”
- This will take you to our log in page. Use the credentials you were provided to log in.
The problem is that you had an outdated security certificate on your computer, which Appointment Plus uses to encrypt data passing between your computer and the web site. The above instructions get you to a point were you can see the full error message, including the “Advanced” link. Once you reach the Appointment Plus login page, you will have downloaded and installed a current version of that out-dated certificate.
From now on, you will be able to reach the Barber/Beauty Shop Scheduler within the usnabsd.com website using the links on the Barber/Beauty Shop page.
If you continue to have problems reaching the Barber/Beauty Shop Scheduler, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org