To get you started here are a few important next steps:
- If you possess a military ID, common access card (CAC) or retired military ID, you do not have to submit a V-Form. These credentials may be used for base access when driving aboard. Please present to the sentry at the gate.
- If you do not have these credentials, please follow these instructions for completing a V-form so that a Visitor Base Access Pass may be issued to you as a member of the Naval Academy Club. Please present the blue visitor pass and your driver’s license to the sentry at the gate.
Adobe Acrobat Reader must be used to access the V-Form – Enable all Features so the form can be filled out.
Step 1- Read these instructions completely. Download a V-Form below and complete according to these instructions. ALL FORMS MUST BE TYPED (Handwritten forms are not accepted).
- Only 1 applicant per form – this includes all drivers and passengers
INCOMPLETE FORMS CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
To avoid delays, when filling out the V-Form make sure you complete the highlighted blocks shown on the V-Form.
- Block 14 – requires 2 Identity Sources, one must be a driver’s license
- When you get to Blocks 29 and 31: please print form (so you can initial and sign)
- Block 29 – please initial
- Block 31 – please provide signature (outdated forms cannot be processed)
Step 2 – PLEASE REVIEW THE FORM FOR ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS THEN SEND TO: email@example.com
Once processed, a notification EMAIL will be sent indicating that your pass(es) are ready for pick-up. Visitor pass(es) will ONLY be mailed to those who live 40 miles outside of 1 Buchanan Road. Once you receive your pass(es) you will be able to drive and park on the Yard per the hours on your visitor pass.
When approved, access is valid for a period of one (1) year. If additional access is required, PLEASE BE CERTAIN TO SUBMIT FORMS 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION.