The Midshipmen Store will be OPEN Saturday May 28th. They will be closed Monday May 30th for Memorial Day Holiday.
The Midshipmen Store will be CLOSING EARLY Friday June 3rd at 11:00AM for an organizational function.
The Midshipmen Store is a non-appropriated fund retail activity to service the needs of the Brigade of Midshipmen. This retail activity carries a wide range of items required by the Midshipmen in the performance of their duties, and also a complete line of U.S. Naval Academy and Navy emblematic clothing items and gifts at unbeatable prices.
Authorized patrons of the Midshipmen Store include the Brigade of Midshipmen and their parents, alumni and their dependents, as well as U.S. Naval Academy faculty and staff, Blue and Gold Officers, and other groups as authorized by the U.S. Naval Academy.
The Store is set up to service and benefit the midshipmen. Profits are used by the Superintendent to support activities of the Brigade of Midshipmen, including over 100 Brigade Extracurricular Activities and Club Sports. These activities are important in the complete development of the Brigade of Midshipmen.
Visit NavyOnLine, the online Midshipmen Store.
The following categories are authorized patrons of the Midshipmen Store at the U.S. Naval Academy. All authorized patrons will be issued shopping cards which must be presented at the Midshipmen Store at time of checkout.
• Midshipmen: Midshipmen and members of their immediate families. Parents/Guardians of current classes of midshipmen will be issued shopping cards. Shopping cards will be issued during Fourth Class Parents’ Weekend to expire upon graduation of their midshipman.
• Military Personnel Stationed at USNA and Naval Support Activity (NSA) Annapolis: Spouses of military personnel will be eligible after the sponsor has applied for a Midshipmen Store Shopping Card. Dependent children must be escorted by a parent.
• Civilian Faculty and Staff Stationed at USNA and NSA Annapolis and their Dependents: Spouses of civilian faculty and staff will be eligible after the sponsor has applied for a Midshipmen Store Shopping Card. Dependent children must be escorted by a parent. Contract employees working onboard USNA and NSA Annapolis are not eligible for a Midshipmen Store shopping Card.
• U. S. Naval Academy Alumni and their Dependents: Lifetime Alumni Association Members must present their gold Alumni Card at the Point of Sales Terminal. Alumni without lifetime cards must register in the Midshipmen Store Office and receive a temporary shopping card. All reunion groups presenting USNA Alumni Association reunion name tags (issued by the Alumni Association will be eligible for patronage.
• Employees of the Naval Academy Foundation, Alumni Association, and the Naval Academy Athletic Association and their Dependents. Dependent children must be escorted by a parent.
• Spouses of deceased Alumni.
• Naval Academy Club Members: Patrons who are active members of the Naval Academy Club are authorized to shop at the Midshipmen Store with a current Naval Academy Club Membership Card. Patrons will be issued a Midshipmen Store Shopping Card to expire with their Club membership.
• Special Groups: Other special groups or individuals as determined by the Superintendent.
Click on thumbnails below to view photo gallery