Members of the Naval Academy Club enjoy the time-honored tradition of a Military Officer’s Club and all its amenities – from fine dining, to a wonderful Club Bar, to beautifully appointed banquet rooms and a first class catering service. In addition, benefits including use of The Club at Greenbury Point and access to the Midshipmen Store make the Naval Academy Club Membership a “must have”!
Membership is open to all commissioned officers of all services and reservists, active and retired members of civilian faculty at USNA, service connected civilian personnel in graded ratings GS-7 (or equivalent) and above. Midshipmen Parents and Sponsors as well as Naval Academy Golf Association Members, Blue and Gold Officers, Navy League Members, USNA Museum Docents and USNA Tour Guides are also eligible for Club Membership. The wide variety of membership classes is designed to accommodate senior and junior members, retired members and other categories, each with an appropriate dues structure.
- Dinner and Members-Only Special Events, including Sunday Brunch
- Use of the Main Clubhouse and The Club at Greenbury Point
- Reciprocal privileges with other Military Officer’s Clubs
- Happy Hour offered Tuesday through Friday in the Alley
- $1 off drink specials and $4.00 off pitchers of beer
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres every Friday in The Alley & The Club at Greenbury Point
- Members & spouses receive 15% off of total dining check for Birthday
- Mid Store privileges
- Discounts on catered events
- Driving Access onto the Naval Academy Grounds
- Quarterly Club Newsletter, ACCENTS
Download a membership application or call the Membership Coordinator at (410) 293-2633.
Please be advised, after 1 January 2014, anyone that does not have a DOD or USNA issued ID card (allowing them vehicular access to base) will no longer be allowed to drive onto the base unless other arrangements have been made. Vehicles will not be granted access without the FORM V being completed, processed and the applicant receiving a favorable review. Pedestrian access is still optional through the Visitor Access Center and Gate #3 when open.
Dress Code Policy
To our members & guests, we appreciate and thank you for maintaining this standard of dress in the Club.
- Military Uniform
- Appropriate Civilian Attire (business casual)
- Appropriate Jeans are permitted during Lunch and Dinner Service in the restaurant
- No Athletic or Sports Wear
- No T-shirts, Halter or Tank Tops
- No Beach Shoes / Flip-Flops
Above standards apply to include NO jeans, shorts or sneakers. A coat and tie are not required.
Management reserves the right to use discretion on any deviation to the dress standard.
When supporting Events on the Yard, Club Management reserves the right to relax the dinner dress code in THE ALLEY on evenings deemed appropriate for specific events.