Directions from Route 50 East & West
- Take exit 24, Rowe Boulevard. Stay in right lane.
- After crossing College Creek (second bridge), take slight right off Rowe Boulevard.
- At traffic light, proceed straight onto Northwest St.
- Take a right onto Church Circle.
- Take the 4th right onto Duke of Gloucester Street.
- Turn left onto Green St. Annapolis City Dock is one block.
- From the Annapolis City Dock, walk one block on Randall Street.
- Pedestrian entrances are located on Randall and Prince George Streets.
All day parking is available at the Navy-Marine Corps Stadium, Rowe Blvd., in the Noah Hillman Parking Garage (accessible from Duke of Gloucester or Main Streets) or at two-hour parking meters around City Dock.
The Noah Hillman Parking Garage is the closest public garage. The entrance on Duke of Gloucester St. is on the left, just past Conduit St. Once parked in the garage, look for the stairs in the northeast corner of the garage. At the bottom of the stairs, walk straight down Gorman St to Main St. The Annapolis City Dock is just a block down the hill on Main St. There is closer parking on Dock St, just on the other side of the City Dock, but it is metered with 2-hour maximum limit.
Annapolis Area Information
Contact the Annapolis & Anne Arundel County Conference & Visitors Bureau at 410-293-0445 or visit them online at www.visitannapolis.org.